At Workshop for Women we teach basic home improvement classes in a fun, inviting and comfortable environment. All classes are hands-on and there is plenty of time for practice and having questions answered. All tools, materials and equipment are provided for each student and each student is given reference material to take home with them.
I continue to modify the class offerings based on feedback from the students. The classes currently on our schedule are as follows:
- The Morning After...Closing (Home Maintenance)
- Finally Fixing That Hole (Drywall Repair)
- My Screws are Loose (Hanging Things on Walls & Ceilings)
- What the Guys Never Tell Us - Part 1 (Basic Power Tools)
- What the Guys Never Tell Us - Part 2 (Basic Carpentry)
- Trim Your Home (Interior Trim Clinic)
- Do You Hear Water? (Plumbing 101)
- Let There Be Light (Basic Electrical)
- Old Faithful in Your Backyard? (Sprinkler System Repair & Maintenance)
Most classes are 2 to 3 hours in length with the Electrical class being 6 hours and scheduled in two 3 hours sessions, and all classes are offered during the daytime, evening and on Saturdays.
We've also grouped classes in series as a way to save money. The series titles are Basis Handywoman, Advanced Handywoman and Power Projects.
Details about the topics covered, cost and schedule can be found on the Workshop for Women website at www.workshopforwomen.com
Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have at 303-284-6354 or firstname.lastname@example.org