- Make sure the front door is inviting. Paint if needed.
- Replace outdated light fixtures.
- Buy a new welcome mat.
- Add a colorful planter(s) with seasonal blooms and add a seating area with colorful accents that coordinate with the home.
- Buy new house numbers that buyers can see from the curb.
- Define front flower beds with mulch and or plantings to freshen and define areas.
- Power wash roof, siding, windows & walkways.
- Remove lawn ornaments & toys.
- Wash, stain or paint porch/patio. Fix cracks.
- Seed bare grass spots, fertilize and aerate to enhance the health of your lawn.
Jenny Kipp is the founder of CHARM http://www.charmhomestaging.com/ . She brings a prolific background to the table with a BFA concentration in textiles, paper and glass blowing which later funneled into a career as a professional artist. We can't forget to mention she also owned a studio conserving historical works of fine art for nearly a decade. Kipp keeps in stride with her passions, currently undergoing an Interior Design program to add to CHARM's level of services and fulfill her goals of renovating homes with modern touches. Call Jenny today at 303.485.9323
Mention Workshop for Women and receive 10% off any one service!