Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pictures just for fun...

Here are some pictures that are just for fun.  Some of these are pictures I've taken as I walk around my neighborhood, others are from home inspections and one from the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park.
I never cease to be amazed by what I see.
I hope you enjoy these.

Oops...don't think this will work

A very unique swamp cooler installation
Knob and tube wiring, in use, at the Stanley Hotel
I think it is time for a new roof, don't you?
DIY at it's Best
Do you think the owner is a hair dresser?
A totem pole in the neighborhood

1 comment:

  1. Do it yourself, often referred to by the acronym "DIY," is a term used by various communities that focus on people creating things for themselves without the aid of paid professionals.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.