Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Kitchen Remodel - Almost Complete

Here are the final (almost) pictures.  The only thing we have left to do is install a light fixture in the ceiling and a pendant over the sink.  Those are both on order.  I looked and looked an finally found something I liked at Urban Lights on Sante Fe.  I'm continually surprised at how expensive lighting fixtures are.  Oh well, after all the money we've spent on this kitchen I guess I shouldn't complain and at least have what I want to finish it all off.
Here are pictures of the lighting I picked out.



















The final pictures (without lighting)  I have a couple that show before and after paint.  We didn't have many walls to paint.  We painted the wall we had cut out and the back wall on the north side with the doorway to the family room.
Wall that was cut out.


Looking North West Before Paint

Looking North West After Paint









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.